Delivering the Corporate Governance course based on the Kuwait Capital Market Authority Regulations to participants with a commitment to the training policies applicable at the company.
Qualifications & Professional Certificates
Holds a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum in Business Administration, Legal or a relevant specialization.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Corporate Governance, including Experience of Corporate Governance training and practice.
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- High competency with leadership and coaching skills.
- Well-versed in Corporate Governance based on the Kuwait Capital Market Authority Regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to conduct analysis and reach conclusion.
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: Click To Apply