The scope of the job will cover implementation of engaged scope of work with clients in relation to the following services:
- Development and restructuring of organizational structure.
- Development of organizational competence manual.
- Development of authority matrix.
- Development of policies and procedures manual for all organizational units based on process mapping and process improvement techniques.
- Conduct salary surveys for different jobs in labor market.
- Develop/ amend compensation and benefits structure.
- Develop employees’ performance appraisal system.
- Develop the assignment plan for the assignments in line with the best practices.
- Conduct meetings with the client.
- Develop deliverables for the above listed services in the job objectives, as per contractual terms with clients.
- Conduct effective presentations pertaining to the deliverables’ outcome to clients.
- Develop all required working papers such as but not limited to minutes of meetings, letters, emails …etc.
- Ensure the maintenance of the respective projects files and documentations as per the set company policy.
- Participate on development and upgrading internal management systems and process improvement of the company.
- Develop technical, financial proposal and engagement letters for prospect clients.
- Bachelor Degree
- Professional certificate in management system and/or Human Resources such as PHR – SPHR – CIPD – GPHR
- 10 years of experience in developing and implementing management systems.
- Preferably minimum 5 years in consulting field.
(The ability to understand, alter, lead and control the behavior of other individuals and groups)
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Active Listening – Paying full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Systems Analysis – Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation – Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Time & Stress Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Business Etiquette – Manners that is accepted and required in a professional environment.
- Self-motivation & disciplinary.
(Job specific knowledge and techniques required to perform an organizational role)
- English and Arabic Languages – Proficiency in both Arabic and English, reading, writing, listening, meanings and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Creative Writing.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Computer – Proficiency of computer Microsoft applications, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project.
- Organizational Commitment and Awareness.
- Efficient meeting management skills.
- Have constant access to the updated standards, information, methodologies, and approaches.
Candidate must have transferrable Kuwait residency.
Manager – Management Systems Consulting Unit.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence