- Designing professional risk management training programs.
- Preparing all training handouts and presentations required for the risk management training programs.
- Delivering training to participants on all levels of training programs with a commitment to the training policies applicable at the company
Qualifications & Professional Certificates
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent.
- Holds Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certificate, or equivalent.
A minimum 5 years of experience in risk management, including at least 2 years as a risk management trainer.
Skills and Abilities
- High competency with leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to conduct analysis and reach conclusion.
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: Click To Apply