To participate as a team member in audit and assurance assignments in line with International standards, Baker Tilly International approaches, and Baker Tilly Kuwait policies and procedures.
The scope of the job will cover the following services:
- Financial Statements Audit and Review
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Accounting Services
- Other Audit and Assurance Services
University degree in Accounting or equivalent.
Experience 3 to 4 years of relevant experience, with minimum 2 years in audit field.
- Numeracy Skills
- Excellent command in Arabic and English languages, reading, writing and speaking.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Ability to deliver high quality deliverables in line with the set methodologies.
- Adequate understanding of the IFRSs and ISAs.
- Adequate understanding of the labor law, tax law and companies Law in Kuwait.
Audit Unit Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing and completing audit and review engagements.
- Preparing Financial Statements and discussing draft.
- Preparing Management letter and assignment closure memorandum.
- Managing assignment working papers in both hard copies and soft copies
Candidate must have transferable Kuwait residency.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence