To carry out internal audit assignments in accordance with the relevant professional standards and within the stipulated schedules and budgets.
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- Professional certification such as CIA, CMA, CISA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of 2 – 5 years in internal auditing.
(Job specific knowledge and techniques required to perform an organizational role)
- Arabic and English languages: Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Arabic languages including the meanings and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of governance, risk and controls process.
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem solving skills.
(The ability to understand, alter, lead and control the behavior of other individuals and groups)
- Active Listening: Paying full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Time Management: Ability to manage your own time and the time of others efficiently.
- Teamwork: Focused on teamwork.
- Conduct risk assessment for the assigned auditable unit and develop proper audit programs.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of the risk management, governance and control processes within the assigned auditable unit.
- Review the work performed by junior staff members and ensure its completeness.
- Prepare draft reports detailing the results of the assigned job.
- Ensure completeness of the internal audit files.
- Serve as coach/mentor in the professional development of junior staff members.
- Evaluate the work of junior staff members upon completion of the assigned job.
- Develop strong client relationship.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Internal Audit and Risk Manager.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence