A Feasibility Study seeks to determine if a business idea/concept or the expansion plans of an existing business are viable and feasible. Feasibility Study tackles the investments required, the expected return, and external influences on the project such as the State laws, competition, technology development and other factors.
A Feasibility Study is a guide that enlightens the decision-maker on potential benefits or anticipated losses of taking up a prospective venture before investing in the same. It attempts to foresee the future as well as anticipate results of a business idea.
Added value to business entities from Feasibility Study Services
- Assist business entities in understanding the level of demand for a product or service and the feasibility of the project as a whole.
- Assess available resources and the marketability of the product or service.
- Identify the appropriate timing for launching the product or service.
- Benefit from proven track record in similar projects.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly through years of extensive experience specializes in preparing feasibility studies that are tailor-made to meet each client’s requirements.
We at Baker Tilly have the skills and expertise required to prepare comprehensive feasibility studies addressing your needs making use of our access to recent industry reports and the broad database of information that we have built over years of fruitful service.
Baker Tilly has global professional alliances in various sectors including, but not limited to Engineering, Industrial, Real Estate and Healthcare, which are a key pillar to building the business study and financial model.
Through our approach in preparing feasibility studies, we look at prospective ventures from the following perspectives:
- Market Study
- Business Model to be adopted when executing a project
- Technical Study
- Management Study
- Financial Model of the Project and its feasibility
- Financial and Economic impacts of the project
A comprehensive analysis of the above elements will assist the decision maker in concluding the initiation or rejection of the project.
Hence, reports provided are not only practical and logical, but also maintain the highest standard of quality as they are critically examined by different management experts. Reports are also available for critical evaluation from the client and the firm is required to provide the client with answers to all inquiries.
Not everyone is familiar with the complexity, concepts and methodologies involved in the preparation of a Feasibility Study. We at Baker Tilly understand this issue and work with our clients during preparing the Feasibility Study, providing them comprehensive explanations on feasibility study concepts, methodologies adopted, financial tools utilized, etc. We believe that sharing this knowledge will empower clients with a better understanding of their feasibility study. We also provide a detailed Power Point Presentation to our clients as a value added service.
Other related services
- Strategy and Business Plan
- Business Valuation
- Financial Due Diligence
- Financial Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Preparing Private Placement Memorandum
- Public Offering Prospectus
- Listing Advisory Services
- PPP Transaction Advisory
- Market Maker Advisory
- Collective Investment Schemes Advisory
- Advisory Services for practicing Securities