The Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) is a document that helps an individual or a company in attracting investors to establish a business entity for a new business idea after the concept and perception stage or for attracting investors in case of a company requiring capital increase. The PPM includes the business model, financial model, financial statements, management biographies, detailed description of the business and growth potential.
Companies under the supervision of the Capital Markets Authority in Kuwait should comply with the Executive Bylaws of Law no. (7) of 2010 where Module Eleven – Dealing in Securities – in article 5-11 highlights details regarding the PPM content. These details should be taken into consideration when preparing the PPM.
Added value to business entities from Private Placement Memorandum Services
- Provide the issuer with appropriate level of protection.
- PPMs serve as an effective marketing and sales tools for potential investors.
- Provide access to more potential investors based on best international practices.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly provides the services of developing and reviewing Private Placement Memoranda for business entities in accordance with the Capital Markets Authority requirements. The PPM contains different components including, but not limited to the following:
- Minimum for subscription, if any.
- Investors that are eligible for subscription.
- Details of the intended use of the proceeds of the issue.
- Details of the offered Securities.
Baker Tilly has international experience in preparing Private Placement Memoranda covering all sectors.
In addition, Baker Tilly is a listed “Investment Advisor” at the Capital Markets Authority enabling the company to provide professional advisory services for all licensed companies as well as companies registered in Boursa Kuwait.
Other related services
- Strategy and Business Plan
- Feasibility Study
- Business Valuation
- Financial Due Diligence
- Financial Restructuring
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public Offering Prospectus
- Listing Advisory Services
- PPP Transaction Advisory
- Market Maker Advisory
- Collective Investment Schemes Advisory
- Advisory Services for practicing Securities