Compensation and benefits structure is the accounting matrix based on which different salaries and benefits offered to incumbents are determined considering their educational qualifications, job experience and skills and subject to different performance levels. The creation of this structure would achieve job fairness, which ultimately results in attaining the incumbent job satisfaction and hence, the loyalty to the business entity.
Added value to business entities from Compensation and Benefits Structure Services
- Attain fairness among all job categories and levels.
- Attain job satisfaction and loyalty to the business entity.
- Retain efficient employees.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
- Development of Compensation and Benefits Structure.
Other related services
- Organizational Structure
- BOD & its Committees Charters
- BOD & Executive Management Appraisal System
- Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Job Structure
- Job Descriptions
- Salary Survey
- Employee Performance Appraisal System
- Corporate Governance Reporting
- Business Continuity Management