The listed companies and licensed persons regulated by the State of Kuwait Capital Markets Authority are required to submit periodic reports on the applications of corporate governance. It is worth mentioning that the corporate governance applications in the above entities are mandatory in accordance with Law No. 7 of 2010 and its Executive Regulations where such reports are submitted online via CMA portal. The said companies should provide CMA on annual basis with reports indicating the implementation of the requirements stated in the Corporate Governance Rules issued by CMA within maximum ten business days from 30 June of every year.
Furthermore, the board of directors of the above mentioned companies should provide report on corporate governance in the agenda of shareholders’ general meeting and the company’s annual report.
Added value to business entities from Corporate Governance Reporting Services
- Comply with laws, regulations, resolutions and instructions issued by the regulators.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
- Provide assistance with developing periodic Corporate Governance Reports.
Other related services
- Organizational Structure
- BOD & its Committees Charters
- BOD & Executive Management Appraisal System
- Delegation of Authority Matrix
- Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics
- Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Job Structure
- Job Descriptions
- Salary Survey
- Compensation & Benefits Structure
- Employee Performance Appraisal System
- Business Continuity Management