ISO 9001 (2015 version), hereinafter referred to as ISO 9001: 2015, is the world’s most common quality management system.
The Standard sets out the criteria for quality management system where any business entity can implement this Standard regardless its business field or industry in which it operates. The Standard helps business entities attain highest levels of quality in the products and services they provide.
ISO 9001: 2015 is based on a number of quality management guidelines, notably customer satisfaction, senior management motivation, and continual improvement of quality level of the products and services.
It is noteworthy that it has been increasingly necessary for business entities to adopt management systems, which ensure that highest quality standards are in place and reduce errors in their business operations in the course of providing their products and services. This will ensure that these operations run consistently to meet the customers’ requirements and enhance their satisfaction.
Added value to business entities from ISO 9001 consulting
- Ability to provide products and services, which satisfy customers’ needs, and meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Save costs, expenditure, time and resources, and increase profits.
- Create more investment and business opportunities.
- Realize competitive advantage in the market and promote sales and marketing initiatives.
- Optimize efficiency in operations.
- Motivate senior management and staff members to contribute more efforts.
- Highlight weaknesses and deficiencies in the entity’s operations, and enable taking necessary corrective actions.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly assists business entities with migrating from ISO 9001: 2008 and qualifying them to obtain ISO 9001: 2015 certification through providing the following services:
We conduct gap analysis reviews in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 requirements in order to facilitate and clarify the transition process up to obtaining of the accreditation certification. It is worth mentioning that Baker Tilly assists its clients with identifying and engaging an ISO certification body, which is competent to conduct assessment tasks.
We offer training programs, discussion sessions and workshops for business entities to highlight core changes to the system and how to apply the same within such entities. Baker Tilly also offers programs that qualify professionals to obtain accreditation as certified quality system auditor from certification bodies such as IRCA.
Businesses that can benefit from this service
- All types of business entities.
- Specific organizational unit within a business entity .