Six Sigma – 6 σ – is a quality program comprising a set of techniques and tools that improve quality level and customer satisfaction, and reduces costs. Six Sigma includes a data-driven methodology, which is primarily intended to implement a measurement-based strategy focusing on processes improvement and reducing variation through identification and elimination of causes of defects. Six Sigma has two sub-methodologies: DMAIC process (define, measure, analyze, improve, control) and DMADV process (define, measure, analyze, design, verify).
Added value to business entities from Six Sigma consulting
- Enhance customer loyalty through improving customer satisfaction.
- Reduce process cycle time through effective time management.
- Motivate employees and develop their performance.
- Contribute to strategic planning and supply chain management.
- Achieve competitive advantage through cost reduction, customer retention and effective partnerships.
Services provided by Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly assists business entities with qualifying them to obtain Six Sigma certification through providing the following services:
We conduct gap analysis reviews in accordance with Six Sigma requirements in order to obtain the accreditation certification. It is worth mentioning that Baker Tilly assists its clients with identifying and engaging an international certification body, which is competent to conduct assessment tasks.
We offer training programs, discussion sessions and workshops for business entities to highlight core components and requirements of Six Sigma standard, and how to apply the same within such entities.
Businesses that can benefit from this service
All business entities, in particular large businesses