Today’s business environment is constantly evolving and leaders face new pressures. To help their business entities remain competitive, leaders need to invest time and effort into improving and refining their leadership skills..
By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the challenges that leaders typically face and how they compare with your individual challenges
- Have gained heightened awareness of your own individual leadership capability through the use of appropriate assessment tools
- Understand the techniques, approaches and associated skills that leaders need
- Understand your individual development needs in relation to the primary challenges and how you will address them upon returning to your organization.
A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- CEOs / Managing Directors
- Executive Managers / Directors
- Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership
- HR Leaders with responsibility for leadership development
- Those seeking to position themselves appropriately for future strategic roles
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 12 – 13 February 2018
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]