The Ministry of Commerce and Industry in Kuwait has issued the resolution No. (430) of 2016 requesting the real estate companies and brokers to comply with the requirements as stipulated in law no. (106) of 2013 on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism.
The resolution has also imposed a number of fines and procedures to be imposed on any breaching entity. In addition, the resolution stipulated conducting a training program for all new and current employees, the board members and the executives in this regards.
At the end of the course, the participants will:
- Understand the requirements as stipulated in the ministerial resolution no. (430) of 2016.
- Understand risk evaluation requirements as mentioned in the above resolution
- Understand the requirements of the identifying the client’s identity.
- Understand the implications and penalties for non-compliance with AML/CFT legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Understand methods of reporting suspicious transactions.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- All real estate companies’ employees.
- Real estate firms and brokers.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : 1 Day
Course Dates : 26 March 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]