The course will provide participants with comprehensive knowledge on the history and evolution of the concept of quality, as well as on the history of quality gurus and tools. The course will focus on applications of quality systems, models and methodologies including excellence awards, ISO systems and breakthrough improvement methodologies such as ‘Lean’ and ‘Six Sigma’. This highly interactive course will help participants apply the powerful quality tools used in leading organizations. Participants will leave with best practices on how to select, design or apply quality structures and tools in their organizations.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Explain the importance of quality models and identify various quality concepts and frameworks used by quality gurus.
- Discover the success elements of Total Quality Management (TQM) deployment.
- Use TQM improvement tools to enhance customer satisfaction and improve processes within their organization
- Describe various types of benchmarking tools and techniques to boost quality initiatives
- Apply widely used improvement methodologies
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Individuals, managers, supervisors and all those who are engaged in quality models, awards, ISO and TQM implementation as well as improving organizational performance Executive Managers / Directors
- Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership
- HR Leaders with responsibility for leadership development
- Those seeking to position themselves appropriately for future strategic roles
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 13 – 15 August 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]