HR policies and procedures manuals are considered as one of the important tools organizing the integrated business cycle inside the business entities which parties may be:
- External vendors
- Internal organizational units
The main objective of HR policies and procedures is to improve the transparent organizational communication in order to eliminate all rumors and employees’ dissatisfaction.
The course aims at highlighting the best Practices in Developing HR Policies & Procedures with the aim of retaining employees and meeting their requirements and contribute to the efficiency and continuity of the organization in general.
By the end of this comprehensive training course, participants will:
- Understand the importance of HR P&P.
- Appreciate the importance of collaboration on strategy between HR and the organisation’s leadership in developing effective human resources management policies.
- Understand how to structure, develop and implement HR policies and procedures that are relevant, clear, compliant and effective.
- How HR P&P can reflect the organization’s philosophy and its relation with its employees through a clear P&P.
- Understand the legal regulations that should be taken in consideration upon developing the HR P&P.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- HR managers and officers
- Heads of departments
- Administrative officers in all departments
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09 – 11 April 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]