Business continuity management is a system that helps the entity identify potential internal or external threats, assess the impacts thereof if they occur and develop plans to address such threats in order to ensure the business continuity.
Given the importance of this issue, Law No. 7 of 2010 concerning the Establishment of Capital Markets Authority and Regulation of Securities Activity was promulgated on 21 February 2010 and its Executive Regulations were issued under Resolution No. 72 of 2015 on 9 November 2015, which address the Business Continuity in Module 6 – Policies and Procedures of Licensed Person, which require the licensed persons to implement the same.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Identify components and best practices of a successful BCM Program, specifically its policy, strategy and supporting tools.
- Understand the components for an effective Business Impact Analysis (BIA) that is able to meet strategic, tactical and operational requirements of an organization.
- Understated the phases of Business Continuity Planning and the requirements of each phase.
- Develop a Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
Develop requirements for an auditable Business Continuity Management System.
- Design effective business continuity / disaster recovery efforts for case studies through the application of the knowledge gained in this class.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Risk Management Department.
Security & Operations Department.
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 08 – 09 July 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel