As your business entity grows, continual improvement of its operations and performance should be a key objective.
Business process improvement (BPI) is a systematic approach designed to assist business entities optimize their processes to achieve significant improvements in operations. When implemented, BPI assists those entities to reduce their operational costs and cycle time, enhances customer responsiveness and improves the quality of their products or services, leading to improved competitiveness in the market.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the need for business process improvement implementation.
- Understand and apply the formula of business process improvement.
- Understand the Critical Success Factors (CSF’s) for business process improvement.
- Apply Business Process Management (BPM) framework.
- Understand how BPI fits into BPM.
- Understand metrics and analysis, and their role in the BPI.
- Apply BPI design.
- Understand and apply the transformation process required for BPI.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Planning and quality control employees.
- ICT employees.
- All job levels in all departments.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09 – 11 July 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]