Through ventures and investments, investors and business entities are seeking to obtain financial or non- financial benefits. Yet, with the existence of diverse investment opportunities, they should carefully select the appropriate venture that fulfils the requested return on investment as well as evaluating the associated risks.
As such, feasibility study is considered as a guide that enlightens the decision-maker on potential benefits or probable losses of taking up a prospective venture before investing in the same.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Define ‘feasibility study’ and compare it to ‘business plan’
- Identify the crucial elements in the feasibility study
- Build the feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel
- Apply different investment appraisal methods and analyse financial parameters
- Analyse the feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Project sponsors
- Senior management
- Functional managers
- Project managers
- Individuals involved in preparing, writing and analysing feasibility studies.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 08 – 10 April 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1887799 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com