In today’s world, there is more importance given to financial analysis, planning and control. Financial analysts and professionals are expected by top management to provide proper information and analysis for decision-making and to be equipped with the proper tools to do and to achieve sustainability and growth.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the weakness points in the corporate’s financial and operational performance.
- Take the corrective actions to reduce the gap between the current and the required status.
- Better understand the investment decisions.
- Conduct the financial analysis and evaluate capital expenditures, investments and What If analysis.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Finance Managers.
- Financial Analysts.
- Investment Managers.
- General and Executive Managers.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 11 – 13 February 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel