Application of FATCA requires an in-depth study of the compliance strategy and the mechanism of identifying the US. Persons as well as reporting to the IRS.
Accordingly, business entities should find solutions that help them find an effective framework for application of this act and to avoid consequences of non- compliance.
This workshop aims to train and develop the skills of employees working in banks and other financial institutions subject to FATCA and all officers responsible for implementing FATCA, such as Financial Officers, Risk Management Professionals and Compliance Officers; All those will be required to conduct due diligence activities and annually report, the identity of the owners of accounts opened within their institutions, to the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) of the United States of America. So, this course was designed to clarify and illustrate the process of implementing FATCA in banks and other financial institutions subject to this law and to enable the participants to:
- Understand FATCA obligations and methods of application.
- Understand reporting mechanisms under FATCA.
- Internal Control over FATCA Reporting.
- Common Reporting Standards (CRS) impact on application of FATCA Law
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- Companies licensed by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA)
- Local banks and branches of foreign banks operating in the State of Kuwait
- All job levels specialized in regulatory compliance;
- All job levels specialized in risk management;
- All job levels specialized in Information Systems Management;
- All job levels specialized in financial transactions with financial institutions (Staff of Banking operations and services department);
- All job levels specialized in financial management;
- All job levels specialized in Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism, and
- All job levels specialized in legal affairs.
No. of Days : 1 Day
Course Dates : 21 May 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]