Corporate Governance is a framework of rules and practices by which the Board of Directors ensures availability of accountability, integrity and transparency in business entity relationship with all stakeholders.
In light of the resolutions and instructions issued by the regulatory bodies in Kuwait, it became crucial for business entities to qualify its human resources to implement governance and maintain a balanced relationship with those regulatory bodies.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the need for good governance and how it can help an organization
- Understand what good governance looks like in a typical organization
- Understand the role of leaders in establishing appropriate governance
- Understand how governance structures and processes work in practice
Benefits and Support
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
- Access, for the same period, to the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s (UWBS) extensive learning management system.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- CEOs and Board Members.
- Executive Managers.
- Mid- level managers.
- Regulatory compliance and governance employees.
No. of Days : 1 Day
Course Dates : 10 September 2017
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org