Human resources metrics and workforce analytics have become a hot topic in organizations of all sizes as the use of analytics is changing the way HR professionals quantify the value that people, organizations’ biggest asset, have on the organization’s ability to succeed in the market or in its mission.
In addition, decision makers and HR leaders, through those metrics and analytics, are much better positioned to drive business performance and make sound business decisions by delivering competitive advantage through people.
By the end of this interactive course, the participants will be able to:
- Define human capital analytics;
- Understand the importance of HR analytics as an evidence-based decision making tool;
- Describe the most common human capital strategies used by organisations;
- Determine relevant metrics to enhance workforce planning and productivity;
- Describe a typical analytical process used to measure the impact of HR programmes on organizational outcomes;
- Learn how to assess an organization’s readiness to implement a human capital analytics initiative;
- Understand the steps required to implement human capital analytics.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- HR professionals.
- HR Managers.
- Business Leaders.
- Line Managers.
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 27 – 28 August 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]