The Institute of Internal Auditors Internal audit has defined the internal audit as an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations.
It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Hence, qualification of the internal auditor is a cornerstone in achieving the requested added value.
The course is designed to qualify the internal auditors pursuant to the IIA International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. The course is also considered as a mini CIA course.
By the end of this comprehensive training course, participants will:
- Understand the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) critical to performing internal audits in all organizations.
- Assist the management of organizations being audited to enable a successful internal audit.
- Implement practices and skills to achieve successful performance during an internal audit.
- Understand how to use technology to support the internal auditor.
- Understand The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Code of Ethics.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Internal auditors and external auditors who wish to provide a modern and professional internal audit service
No. of Days : 5 days
Course Dates : 23th -27th December 2018.
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel