Investment portfolios aim at collecting a number of assets owned by an individual, entity or others so as to it includes a diverse financial assets and the owner to distribute its funds on such assets to secure protection from risks that the investor may encounter.
To achieve the sound management of the investment portfolio, the decision of diversifying assets in the portfolio should be well informed not taken randomly.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand how to design robust asset allocation models for all market conditions.
- Build and maintain optimal portfolio’s based on investor needs.
- Analyse the key features, advantages and risks of a broad range of asset classes and their performance in different market conditions.
- Gain competitive advantage from understanding behavioural biases and how to manage them.
- Understand the theoretical and practical issues in connection with multi asset class investing.
- Design a practical and efficient investment risk management model to control multi-asset class investment portfolios.
- Comprehend the importance of economic, business and market cycles in the asset allocation and portfolio management process.
- Construct an efficient investment strategy to conduct profitable investment in frontier and emerging markets, controlling investment risk and avoiding market collapses.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Wealth Managers
- Portfolio and Asset Managers
- Heads of Investment
- Investment Analysts and Advisors
- Accountants and Finance Managers
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 24- 26 April 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]