Success or failure of organization depends on the ability of its leaders to deal with change and its resistant by the employees.
This course relies on analyzing aspects of change and examine the problems that can be dealt with during the curve of change. Change readiness assessments, team exercises, individual exercises, and case studies will be used throughout the course all of which are part of a well-designed framework that attendees can apply immediately as a best practice when dealing with change in their work environment.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the leadership and management perspective on ‘change’.
- Analyze change and develop strategies and plans to deal with it.
- Manage resistance to change and recognize the strong emotions associated with it.
- Discuss and design communication strategies to accelerate change.
Benefits and Support:
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Heads of departments
All admin staff
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 19th -20th November 2018.
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel