Understanding your clients’ needs, their motivations and your ability to add value to their organization is paramount in developing a successful consultative approach.
Furthermore, managing the sales process effectively is crucial and complementary to the consultative selling as the progress of ant business entity depends on its ability to promote and sell its products and services.
By the end of this interactive course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand the elements of a customer relationship strategy.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and the triggers and motivators that are important
- Understand how to manage customer data and analyze it.
- Plan a customer service programme to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Critically review the customer acquisition and retention strategies of leading organizations as benchmarks for success
- Assess and review their value proposition for each core customer segment.
- Develop a customer research programme to discover what the critical factors are.
- Understand Customer Relationship Management systems and their value.
- Align customer service approaches and deliver consistency.
- Evaluate customer feedback to fine-tune their systems.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Sales and marketing Managers
- Heads and employees of marketing and business development
- Sales and marketing representatives
- Customer Service agents.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 23 – 25 April 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]