In business entities, the term Regulatory Compliance is deemed as one of the bases and factors of success of such entities. It plays an essential role in safeguarding the entity’s reputation and credibility, as well as the interests of shareholders. In addition, it protects the entity against any penalties that might arise from non-compliance with the regulatory rules.
In the State of Kuwait, the regulatory authorities, mainly represented in the Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK), Capital Markets Authority (CMA) and the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) issue laws, resolutions and instructions to the banks and companies subject to their supervision, with the aim of executing such laws, resolutions and instructions, while conducting their services for securing a sound business environment marked by transparency and equity.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the concept of compliance.
- Understand the regulatory environment in Kuwait.
- Understand the role and duties of the compliance department in business entities.
- Understand how to set a comprehensive compliance program.
- Understand the role of the Board in achieving regulatory compliance.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Compliance managers and officers.
- Internal and external auditors.
- Risk management officers.
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 6 – 7 August 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]