Today human resource professionals are the change leaders. They should respond to all the challenges triggered by new technologies, labor laws, management perception, and workplace diversity. Grasp the global strategic view of HR versus the personnel traditional implementation, empower your organization by not only lowering labor costs, improving productivity, increasing responsiveness to customers’ needs, and building employee commitment, but most importantly by aligning it’s manpower plans to your strategic company objectives.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop, implement, and assess employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans & processes.
- Monitor, manage and design the performance measurement and management system.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labor relations in both non-union and union environments.
- Develop the organization’s total compensation and rewards plan.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Human Resources Managers
Human Resources Management Consultants
Business background individual with interest to build a career in HR
- A professional certificate endorsed by ESLSCA Business School.
No. of Days : 10 Days
Course Dates : 18 – 29 March 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel