Risk-based internal auditing is a systematic and efficient approach that addresses the risks hindering the achievement of an entity’s objectives and operations.
Devising risk based audit plans in financial institutions, and continuously updating them, became a must rather than an option, especially that their success or failure have a direct impact on them.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand what risk-based assignments are, how they are conducted, and how results are reported.
- Know how to specify and asses risks, build risk based internal audit plan,
- Understand the internal control on the institution level as a whole.
- Build risked based internal audit program.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Chief Audit Executives and Audit Directors
- Audit Team Leaders and Internal Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Management Officers
- Heads of internal audit
- Other audit and assurance professionals
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 07 – 08 March 2018
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]