The Central Bank of Kuwait has issued its instructions on 20/12/2016 regarding the “Shariah Supervisory Governance” to be adopted by the Islamic banks in Kuwait. The said instructions are considered as a development on the conventional governance previously issued and to make it matching with the Islamic Sharia.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the general requirements of the Shariah Supervisory Governance.
- Apply principles and requirements of Shariah Supervisory Governance.
- Understand the methods and tools of Shariah audit.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Islamic banks’ employees.
- Islamic Finance and Investment companies’ employees.
- Sariah audit and consulting professionals
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 17 – 19 December 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]