In today’s business environment, all organizations strive to stay competitive and maintain its growth. To this end, those organizations try to find their competitive advantage that differentiates them from the other organizations.
At this point comes the roles of the strategic management in creating the competitive advantage through making the organizations aware of its SWOT.
This course aims at providing managers with an understanding of strategic business planning as well as equipping them with a structured yet flexible approach that can be deployed in practice.
It will enable managers to set Strategic Business Plans which reflect the desirable future direction of the organization in line with the available business opportunities and financial and human resources in the short, medium and long term.
By the end of this interactive course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking to analyse their current environment and determine their organizational ambition.
- Employ the strategic management process to best achieve the desired ambition.
- Assess and choose strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage for the organization.
- Determine strategic objectives, key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and SMART targets for the organization.
- Convert Strategic plans to operating plans through creating strategic initiatives and sequencing activities.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Heads of Departments.
- Executive Managers.
- Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 10- 12 June 2018
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org