With the existence of this fierce competition, Strategic Marketing has appeared as one of the pillars of success and stability for any business entity; as it is considered as the general guide for the marketing initiatives through which the internal and external environments are analyzed. As a result, better strategic marketing plans can be envisaged.
This course aims at providing the strategic managers with the skills to draft the strategic marketing plans for their companies that align with the company’s general objectives as well as following the correct execution of the same.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between the organization’s general strategy and the strategic marketing.
- Understand the components of the strategic marketing plan.
- Set the organization’s training plan and the implementation Metrics.
- Conducting the environmental scanning and the competitors’ analysis.
Benefits and Support
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
- Access, for the same period, to the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s (UWBS) extensive learning management system.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Heads of Departments.
- Executive Managers
- Marketing employees.
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 25 – 26 September 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org