In order to gain sustainable competitive advantage in any industry, all business entities must take a critical look at how they are utilizing resources in delivering value to their stakeholders.
Meanwhile, It is crucial for all today’s leading organizations to implement a performance management system that aligns individual performance with departmental business plans to achieve the overall company vision, mission & strategies.
By the end of this interactive course, participants will be able to:
- Formulate an effective organizational strategy.
- Design a strategy map to express the organization’s strategy.
- Implement an organizational strategy using the balanced scorecard framework.
- Measure performance using the balanced scorecard approach.
- Apply a variety of standard measurement techniques.
- Strategically align individual goals and their department’s business plan with the overall company objectives.
- Set realistic and achievable performance standards taking into account company expectations and employee feedback.
- Track their department’s performance using the most effective tracking and measurement tools
- Conduct a performance appraisal confidently and objectively to boost employee performance and motivation.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Heads of Departments
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 22 – 24 January 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]