Strategic Planning is a tool that enable business entities to form and execute its overall objectives so as to adapt with its organizational mission, vision and objectives with the aim of creating and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Strategic planning is considered as the future map used by business entities to carry out business in a better way through integrating their capabilities and ensuring that all employees are heading to the same objectives. This planning is summed up in outlined goals which comprise the strategic plan.
This course aims at providing managers with an understanding of strategic business planning as well as equipping them with a structured yet flexible approach that can be deployed in practice.
It will enable managers to set Strategic Business Plans which reflect the desirable future direction of the organization in line with the available business opportunities and financial and human resources in the short, medium and long term.
By the end of this interactive training course, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking to analyze their current environment and determine their organizational ambition.
- Employ the strategic management process to best achieve the desired ambition.
- Assess and choose strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage for the organization.
- Determine strategic objectives, key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and SMART targets for the organization.
- Convert Strategic plans to operating plans through creating strategic initiatives and sequencing activities.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Heads of Departments.
- Executive Managers
- Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 29 – 31 January 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org