Having the right human capital in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth and success. Business entities realize that they must have the best talent in order to succeed in the hypercompetitive and increasingly complex global economy.
Yet, it is not all about attracting the best talents, but about managing, retaining and developing them and aligning them with the entity’s strategic objectives.
This course aims at providing the strategic managers with the skills to draft the strategic marketing plans for their companies that align with the company’s general objectives as well as following the correct execution of the same.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Improved their understanding of effective talent management;
- Discover how to attract and retain the very best talent for their business;
- Explore different options for talent development and talent engagement;
- Manage talent turnover through implementing best practice retention strategies;
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management to your own organisation and evaluate it effectiveness.
Benefits and Support:
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
- Access, for the same period, to the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s (UWBS) extensive learning management system.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Talent Management Managers
- Career Development Specialists
- Recruitment Managers/Executives
- Mid to Senior HR Professionals responsible for developing HR strategies
No. of Days : 1 Day
Course Dates : 19 November 2017
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]