The existence of a skilled office manager is necessary for the smooth running of the office’s daily activities. Holding a key position as office manager means being accountable for the overall performance of the administrative details in your company. To be a successful office manager, you need a vast array of skills and experience to manage relationships, schedule meetings, plan events and oversee all administrative functions and personnel.
By ensuring that all day-to-day activities run smoothly in your office and building, you support executives, business owners, and the operational teams of your organization so they can concentrate on business growth and success. If you’re looking for a fast-paced leadership role with lots of variety, becoming an office manager may be the right choice for you.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager and administrator.
- Identify their role as an office manager and what your company requires of you.
- Move from administrator to office manager.
- Manage the Task, the Team and the Individual – John Adair’s Model
- Communicate assertively and confidently with all levels
- List the main causes of stress and apply the techniques needed to control them.
- Organize meetings effectively.
- Develop strategies to plan, organize and prioritize their work and the department’s work
- Identify habits that waste time and change them.
Benefits and Support
A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Office Managers
- All admin staff
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 05 – 06 September 2018
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]