Being a distinguished trainer is not just about knowledge, but charisma, skills and confidence are crucial factors. The Trainer course provides you with strategies and resources needed to conduct effective training sessions with high confidence. The course also teaches you the techniques and skills that will enable you to deliver persuasive and productive and powerful presentations.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn the basics of adult learning theory and instructional design methodology.
- Master most needs-assessment skill-requirement, develop learning objectives, and predict the impact of training initiatives during the early stages of material design.
- Apply advanced group-control techniques for managing participants and engaging multiple learning styles and managing classroom challenges.
- Acquire essential facilitation techniques that help participation and interaction of a diversified target audience.
- Learn an overview of modern blended learning techniques
A professional certificate endorsed by ESLSCA Business School.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Human Resources Managers
- Training Managers
- Learning & Development Managers
- Training Specialists
- Project Managers
- Human Resources Management Consultants
- HR Officers
No. of Days : 5 Days
Course Dates : 22 – 26 April 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]