Business entities pay a great importance to internal audit activity due to its benefit to such entities. The importance of the internal audit has increased with the emerging of corporate governance and risk management as internal audit is the corner stone for corporate governance.
In addition, Internal Audit activities are mandatory requirements imposed by the regulatory authorities in the State of Kuwait such as Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK), and Capital Markets Authority (CMA).
At the end of the workshop, the participants will:
- Understand the importance of internal audit.
- Realize the most known problems facing internal auditors.
- Apply the new trends in internal auditing.
- Understand the triangle of internal audit, governance and risk management.
- Apply Risk based auditing (RBA).
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to internal audit and internal control systems in the State of Kuwait.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
- Internal Auditors
- Employees of regulatory entities and banks.
- Internal audit and ICR managers and employees.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : One Day
Course Dates : 19 March 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org