Accredited by the Global Academy of Finance and Management (GAFM®)
CCP™ Course Overview
Certiﬁed Compliance Professional is a program designed to teach a practical understanding of regulatory compliance needs. The program covers eight major subject areas and utilizes a variety of training techniques. The key areas of the curriculum include understanding the regulatory environment, who is responsible for compliance, the role of corporate governance and ethics in compliance programs, and the implementation of compliance programs. The emphasis will be on practical and pragmatic approaches, rather than theoretical.
The Global Academy of Finance and Management (CCP™) in the United States of America.
The goal of this course is to provide Compliance Ofﬁcers and Managers with skills that can be immediately used upon return to the organization. You will learn how to identify the compliance issues that have the most signiﬁcance for you and how to introduce a compliance management program within your organization.
The certificate has been designed to enable its holders:
- Deﬁne the meaning of compliance for your organization and be capable of developing an organizational response to its demands.
- Understand the risk consequences of non-compliance.
- Appreciate the relationship between corporate governance and compliance, including the market expectation of that relationship.
- Understand the implications of Sarbanes Oxley and other legislation for corporate accountability and ethical behavior.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Company Secretaries
- Compliance Professionals
- Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- Anyone who is responsible for compliance affairs or regulatory relationships
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 4 sessions
Course Dates : 28- 31 October 2018
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel