Baker Tilly presents the professional certificate Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) accredited by Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) based in the United States of America.
About The Certified Management Accountant (CMA®)
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) is an international high-level professional certificate in the field of financial and management accounting offered by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) in the United States of America. The CMA designation testifies that its holders have the essential skills in financial planning, analysis and control area as well as decision taking support. Due to business entities’ keenness on recruiting cadres holding (CMA® designation), CMA certificate is highly embarked upon by professionals specialized in accounting and financial area. This certificate entitles its holders to play critical roles in the growth of organizations and business entities in which they work.
Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) based in the United States of America.
CMA® Course Overview
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) is unique among professional and academic credentials, designed specifically for accounting and financial management professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics –- essential skills sought after by successful organizations and their financial team leaders.
This review course is designed to enable you to:
- Develop the area of management accounting by identifying the role of the management accountant in the field of risk management, internal decision making, planning and cost management, budgeting etc.
- Administer a certification designed to validate competence and practical skills of accountants employed by today’s dynamic business entities.
- Set minimum criteria in measuring academic standards in the field of management accounting.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Managerial Finance and accounting professionals
- All auditing professionals
- Risk Managers
- All employees in banks and investment sector
Baker Tilly delivers the review course using the curricula approved by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) as per the last updates on the certificate, based on Gleim version. The CMA curriculum contains two modules:
- Financial Planning, Performance & Control
- Financial Decision Making
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Candidates for the CMA Certification must complete two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and/or financial management.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 35 sessions
Course Dates : 22 September 2018 – 22 January 2019
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : English & Arabic 50% to 50%
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]