The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is a professional credential awarded by the CFA Institute in the United States of America. A candidate who successfully completes the program and examination is awarded the “CFA Charter” and becomes a “CFA Charter-holder”. The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certificate curriculum and exam aim at providing professionals with an in-depth understanding of Investment Analysis, Corporate Finance, and Ethical and Professional Standards for practice of profession. Business owners and customers realize that the CFA designation reflects a perspective of the global investment and an effective understanding of the global market.
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA Institute) based in the United States of America.
CFA Review Course Overview
Our CFA Review Course is delivered by qualified trainers who are CFA certified along with track records of practical experience in the field of Financial Analysis at the local, regional and international levels. We provide delegates with an overall package structured to review a body of knowledge through CFA Institute curriculum, in addition to approved exam books to prepare them sit for and successfully pass the CFA exam.
CFA Review Course Objectives
This review class covers the core sections and a series of sample exam questions that provide participants with a “feel” of the format and the types of questions encountered on the three levels of the CFA exam. Participants will gain:
- A globally relevant knowledge that bridges theoretical knowledge with the practical skills needed in the day-to-day profession.
- A great solid grounding in financial knowledge and expertise.
- Charter-holders are trusted, object experts who have been trained in investment ethics are held accountable to a strong code of ethics.
- Charter-holders earn instant credibility with peers, employers, and clients.
- Have the most up-to-date and advanced skills.
- Have advanced Financial Analysis Skills.
- Enhance your finance career path.
Who Should Attend CFA Review Course?
- All job levels specialized in Accounting;
- All job levels specialized in Investment, and
- All job levels specialized in Financial Analysis.
CFA Review Course Syllabus
Baker Tilly delivers the CFA Review Course based on the Learning System developed by the CFA Institute, and using CFA Institute Study Material, in addition to various question banks, based on 10 modules which constitute the CFA exam and topics’ percentage in the exam of each level, detailed as follows:
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Review Course in Kuwait | Baker Tilly
|Ethical and Professional Standards|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis|
CFA Examination Eligibility
Registration for the exam requirements:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college, or
- Be in the final year of your bachelor’s degree program at the time of registration, or
- Have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related), or
- Have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. (Summer, part-time and internships do not qualify)
CFA Exam Structure
Level I exam consists of two sessions, each has 120 multiple choice questions, covering all topics (3 hours each session – total of 6 hours)
Level II exam consist of two sessions, each has 10 item set questions.
Level III exam consists of two sessions:
- Morning Session: Constructed response (essay) questions (usually between 8-12 questions, each with several sub-parts)
- Afternoon Session: 10 item set questions
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 31 sessions
Course Dates : 17 November 2018 – 09 March 2019
Course Timing : 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Material : English
Course Language : 50% English 50% Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]