Baker Tilly presents the ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance offered by ICA-ICT in association with Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
About The ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
The challenges compliance professionals face mean it is vital to have the right knowledge and skills. The ICA Diplomas in Governance, Risk and Compliance will teach you all you need to know to approach your role with confidence. Delegates of this Certificate will attain a benchmark qualification, which is a recognized mark of excellence illustrating the highest standards in compliance practice.
The ICA, established in 2001, are the leading global providers of professional certificated qualifications, and training in anti-money laundering, compliance, and fraud\financial crime prevention. The internationally recognized qualifications are awarded in association with Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
The ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance provided by Baker Tilly Kuwait is structured in a theoretical\ practical format by certified instructors with many years of experience. The course underlines key information into easy-to-digest bullet points, provides useful summaries and examines, topic-by-topic, specific standards. Assessment will be made for the participants upon completion of the program material, and a full revision of the syllabus. The exam consists of the following:
- 2 x 2,500 – 3,500 word assignments
- 3 hours 15-minute open book examination
- Have attained the ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance OR
- Have three years relevant work experience OR
- Have sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline
This course is designed to enable you to:
- Understand governance, risk and compliance
- Understand ethics, integrity and organizational culture: taking GRC to the next level
- Understand the complete regulatory environment
- Realize how to use corporate governance to enhance your firm’s performance
- Manage regulatory risk for the benefit of your firm
- Understand the role of the compliance Function?
- Know how to design and build world class GRC systems and controls
- Protect your firm from the risk of financial crime
Who Should Attend This Certificate?
- Compliance Officers /Managers and their Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Regulatory Representatives
- Individuals who completed the ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance
Baker Tilly delivers the ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance using formal syllabus designed by the ICA. The syllabus consists of 4 modules as the following:
- Understanding Governance, Risk and Compliance
- The Role of the Compliance Function
- Financial Crime Prevention
ICA Certified Trainers
- Our trainers are ICA Certified Professionals
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : 4 Workshops & 1 Day Final Exam
Workshop Date : 23 April 2016
Workshop Timing : 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Workshop Material : English
Workshop Language : English
Workshop Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel.
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]