Baker Tilly presents the International Advanced Certificate in Compliance offered by ICA-ICT in association with Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, United Kingdom.
About The ICA International Certificate in Compliance
The International Compliance Association, International Advanced Certificate in Compliance is suitable for those new to compliance or in a junior role, and will help you develop a good understanding of compliance fundamentals, due to changes in the regulatory environment, which resulted in a growing need for compliance professionals.
The ICA, established in 2001, are the leading global providers of professional certificated qualifications , and training in anti-money laundering, compliance, and fraud\financial crime prevention. The internationally recognized qualifications are awarded in association with Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
ICA Course Overview
The ICA advanced course provided by Baker Tilly Kuwait is structured in a theoretical\practical format by certified instructors with many years of experience. The course underlines key information into easy-to-digest bullet points, provides useful summaries and examines, topic-by-topic, specific standards. At the end of the workshop, and after a full revision of the syllabus, participants will be examined. The exam will consist of 3 sections. Section A, 10 multiple choice questions, Section B, case study question, and Section C, 4 essay type question (participants need to answer 2 questions of their choice only).
This course is designed to enable you to demonstrate
- An appreciation of the objectives of regulation
- An understanding of the role of the regulator
- An appreciation of the key historical events that have shaped the development of the international regulatory landscape
- A knowledge of the range of regulatory models
- A knowledge of recent legislation and its impact on international regulation
- An overview of compliance responsibilities
- An understanding of risk management
- An awareness of money laundering and how to prevent it
- An awareness of financial crime in general and how to prevent it
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Compliance Employees
- Risk Managers
- Managers and their Deputies
- Regulatory Representatives
Baker Tilly delivers the ICA advanced course using formal syllabus designed by the ICA. The syllabus consists of 5 parts,
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment
- International Regulations
- Compliance in Practice
- Managing the Risk of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Financing
- Financial Crime Prevention
- ICA Certified Trainers
- Our trainers are ICA Certified Professionals
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 16 – 18 April 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Course Material : Arabic
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel, in addition to serving breakfast and lunch during breaks.
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ [email protected]