Baker Tilly presents the International Certified Valuation Specialist (ICVS®) accredited by the International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA) based in the United States of America.
About The International Certified Valuation Specialist (ICVS®)
ICVS is the typical valuation certification focusing on the valuation of privately held companies that is the dominant kind of companies. These companies are demanding valuations for buyouts, mergers and acquisitions or different reasons. ICVS (International Certified Valuation Specialist) – a statement to client that you have completed professional and systematic training in business valuation. It is also an attestation that you meet the international requirements for competency and professionalism in business valuation.
the International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA) based in the United States of America
Our review course covers all the topics on the ICVS exam. The course is designed to enable candidates to gain the knowledge necessary for the ICVS examination, gain practical knowledge relevant and applicable to Pricing and valuing foreign trades and overseas listings, Pricing and valuing foreign trades and Valuations in transnational economic disputes.
This review course is designed to enable you to:
- Develop the area of business evaluation.
- Sit for ICVS exam.
- Apply the modern practices in business valuation.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Merger and acquisition consultants
- Investment and financial analysts
- Consultants and business advisors
- Audit and accounting professionals
Baker Tilly delivers the review course using the curricula approved by the International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA). The ICVS curriculum covers the following:
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- Constructing and analyzing economic/normalized financial statements
- Performing a comparative analysis
- Comparing IAS and U.S. GAAP standards
- Selecting proper income
- Estimating future earnings
- Allocating components of value
- Selecting and applying the proper valuation method
- Concluding an estimate of value
- Preparing a business valuation report
- Have a college degree from an accredited university, or have been granted a recognized finance related credential (such as the CFA, CMA, CPA, CA or CGA), and can be able to demonstrate substantial experience in investment or business valuation; Demonstration of “substantial” experience means:
- Two or more year’s full-time equivalent experience in a valuation related discipline
- Be a member in good standing of an IACVA Charter (at or prior to taking the examination);
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Sessions : 10 sessions
Course Date : 17th April 2016
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Course Material : English
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel.
Tel: 1887799 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com